Thank you for your interest in joining CORE.
As the premier Agribusiness/Agritech software provider, we’re constantly in search of diligent, intelligent and motivated professionals. If you are looking for an organisation that will give you opportunities to grow in a dynamic environment CORE would like to hear from you.
Working at CORE
Over the past 30 years our company’s success has depended on its reputation for professionalism, customer care, knowledge of the industry sector and providing comprehensive products and services to our customers. Through doing this we have built trust in our relationships with clients.
Who we are
We place value on investing in training and advanced technology. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish to their full potential.
Over 30 years of industry knowledge and experience teamed with our technical expertise, we add value to our client’s products and services. We are entrusted with our customers challenging issues and they rely on CORE Tech to recommend the best course of action to their unique obstacles.
Training and Development
At all times we encourage our employees to grow their skill set. This can be done through structured career development. We provide internal and external learning offerings in support of your career.
Salary and Benefits
At CORE Tech we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
We are currently Hiring for a Senior Software Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity with a global company who cares deeply about investing in its talent pool.
Key Responsibilities :
The successful candidate will liaise with a diverse range of clients to understand their business requirements in retail. You will conduct requirement analysis gathering and scoping for new products as well as lead a drive to acquire new customers. This is a senior leadership role with an excellent package.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of existing clients
- Manage diverse teams of people
- Implement enhancements and new features within existing client sites.
- Demonstrate a commitment to CX
- Scope large projects and process improvements end-to-end, ensuring that they are delivered within the timescales and budgets
- Drive new customer acquisition
- Drive Product Innovation
- The role will involve working with teams of design, development, infrastructure, architect and database specialists, so technical expertise preferably in Oracle is essential.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Degree Qualified BIS or Computer Science or equivalent course.
- Relevant Experience in selling software 5+years. Retail software experience is a distinct advantage
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Experience in Business analysis.
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency especially using project planning tools.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Ability to challenge the status quo, question existing practices, problem solve and formulate winning proposals for process change.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage numerous projects.
- Travel to client sites within UK and Ireland.
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and CV to apply for this position