CORE Haulier Payments
The Haulier Payment module calculates payments due to external hauliers for milk collected from the farm and delivered at the weighbridge.
Haulier payments can be defined by user and be calculated using collection litres, weighbridge litres and ad-hoc debit and credit adjustments. Minimum and excess cartage charges can also be applied.
- Flexible and functional payment structures
- Variable payment rates can be applied per haulier or per customer
- Full integration with CORE Financials and CORE Milk
- Invoices made available via Accounts Payable and posted to the General Ledger
- Reduced data entry and paperwork
- Automatic calculation of payments and invoices
- Full audit trail for haulier payments and breakdowns
- Set individual pricing with different rates for different hauliers
Automated payments based on information provided by the haulier removes the risk of manual error
Reduce costs and time
Access all the information needed to pay the haulier from the system