Summer 2017 Internship (Undergraduate)
With over 30 years’ experience Core Technology is Irelands leading provider of comprehensive software solutions to market leaders in the agribusiness, agri-food and the agri-retailing sectors. We have over 70% market share in dairy, over 50% in feed & grain and are rapidly expanding our market share in niche agri- retailing. Our solutions are built on 30 years R&D experience and knowledge of this niche vertical and provide our customers with an innovative software management suite that enables them to run efficient, productive and flexible business models.
Last year CORE was acquired by Cultura Technologies a global agri –food software powerhouse. Since the acquisition CORE has significantly invested in its R&D capability, talent pool and stakeholder relationships. CORE is now, a fully integrated technology solutions provider with increased capability across a range of software services and products and fully utilises its access to Cultura’s global knowledge, skill and expertise via the extended global footprint of the Cultura family. We are hiring, expanding into new global markets and actively seeking strategic acquisitions in both Ireland and the UK. The acquisition has provided CORE with the ideal launch-pad to take its tried and tested enterprise solutions to a global audience.
About the Summer Internship Programme
At Core Tech we nurture the next generation of graduates into our next generation of leaders. Join our internship programme and get exposed to different facets of our business. This includes product, operations, sales and everything in between. You will be encouraged to think strategically, solve complicated business challenges and shape the direction of our business in this fast-paced industry.
Who You Are
- You’re looking for a summer internship as part of your qualification and have between 1 and 3 years of commercial experience locally or internationally.
- You’re a natural leader, you love challenges and change. You strive in a collaborative environment.
- Drive and motivation is second nature to you.
- You’re passionate about creating the best experience possible for our customers, stakeholders and partners
- You’re a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to solve unfamiliar problems.
- You’re interested in how technology disrupts industries and you love keeping up with marketplace trends.
What You’ll Achieve
- You’ll learn by working with a team in one of the fastest growing companies in Ireland.
- You’ll learn from the best in the industry – be it product management, growth, operations or acquisition.
- You’ll experience different aspects of the business by working and collaborating with many teams in a highly data driven environment.
- You’ll take every chance to show initiative and be driven by top performance and results.
- €400 weekly expenses paid
Next Steps – It’s Easy! – Please send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our internship programme is a great opportunity for students to get a taste of life at CORE. It is a unique opportunity to gain practical experience, an invaluable insight into working life and a great way of getting a feel for the career opportunities available at CORE.
The internship programme runs each year and is a great way to gain practical hands on experience. We offer internships annually across the following business areas:
- Software Development