COREmill is the market leader in customised software solutions for mill and grain, managing 50% of all Irish grain intake. Streamline all aspects of your operations with COREmill.
Key Features & Benefits
Our purpose-built software solutions are used to manage everything from feed sales, order processing, mobile and online sales, purchase contracts, grain intake and processing, raw material procurement, and weighbridge operations to load planning, dispatch, labelling, and complete mill accounting.
COREmill integrates all your business requirements into a single platform, including grain intake, weighbridge, mill accounting, sales and contract management, and transport scheduling.
Sales & Margin Control
From order entry to delivery, COREmill gives you complete control over your feed manufacturing business. Management dashboards can be presented through web-enabled interfaces, ensuring that all your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), budgets, and forecasts are available 24/7.
COREmill allows single and multi-site producers to track every raw material batch, manage margins on any order, and access management data at any time and from any location.
With our CORE Weighbridge module and integration to other weighbridge systems, you can take-on load dockets at weighbridges recorded locally or centrally, link test results from lab systems, complete automation of bulk-in and bulk-out weighing, and fully integrate with the payments system and haulier self-billing, ensuring accurate data and reduced time at the weighbridge.
Production Planning Efficiency
COREmill is a valuable tool in your planning process. It provides accurate and relevant data to help you decide what to produce and when to produce it, alert you to raw material shortages, and much more, ensuring production planning is as efficient as possible.
COREmill provides greater control over your costs by offering instant access to data on actual vs. formulation costs, identifying where margins are being lost, looking at cost trends, substitution costs, and so on.
Sales Order History
Our solution is designed to improve your sales process by assisting with load planning, alerting you to sales and customer trends, ensuring no stock outs, and so on.
At CORE Tech, we support our clients across their business through an extensive selection of comprehensive software modules. All of our modules integrate seamlessly into each other enabling our customers to have total control of the business management platform, trading platform, financial, inventory, traceability, logistics, and sales.
Our CORE Weighbridge module gives you complete control over your weighing transaction data, resulting in greater accuracy and reliability. The CORE Weighbridge module records all important weight data such as tonnage, material, supplier name, destination, and so on. It can detect errors in real time and correct them immediately, improving the customer and driver experience.
Why CORE Weighbridge module?
- Integration with Payments System – CORE Weighbridge allows you to record take-on load dockets at weighbridges locally or centrally, link test results from lab systems, complete automation of bulk-in and bulk-out weighing and offers full integration with the payments system and haulier self-billing. Take control of your weighing transaction data and enjoy increased accuracy and reliability.
- Pertinent Real-Time Data – CORE Weighbridge captures all weight information required for real-time business management, such as tonnage, material, supplier name, destination, and so on.
- Vehicle Data – CORE Weighbridge records information about all incoming and outgoing vehicles, shortens weighbridge wait times, and improves the driver/customer experience.
- Discrepancy Management – The module highlights inconsistencies as they occur, allowing them to be corrected/accounted for quickly.
- Audit Trail – The CORE Weighbridge module provides a full audit trail of transactions, giving you full traceability of all weighbridge activities whilst ensuring compliance.
- User Friendly – an interactive touch screen experience allows the user to easily access information in real time and in an easy-to-read format.
CORE Customer Self Service
CORE Customer Self Service is a module that allows customers to securely access their trading information online at their leisure, empowering customers with data and reducing administration time spent on customer query management.
Why CORE Customer Self Service?
- Mobile Sales & CRM Data – Sales reps can also use the system remotely to view customer data via a laptop, tablet, or smart phone, facilitating more informed conversations with customers and helping sales reps to identify customer buying patterns and opportunities for further sales.
- Accurate Data & Reduced Time – CORE Customer Self Service empowers customers with their transaction data, reducing administration time spent managing customer queries.
- View Current & Historical Data – Pre-approved customers can view purchase history for the month, year to date, prior year comparison and forward sales & contracts, facilitating better decision making.
- Ease of Use – The Customer Self Service module is easy to use and an excellent addition to a proactive business, thanks to its secure login, intuitive navigation, graphics, and online help.
- Analytics – The system analytics provide real-time tracking and graphical representations of customer visits, frequency of use, and top pages, which can be used to improve the customer experience.
CORE Transport Scheduling & Haulier Self Billing
The CORE Transport Self Billing (TSB) module generates invoices on behalf of the haulier, removing the need to reconcile complex external haulier invoices manually.
Why CORE Transport Self Billing (TSB) Module?
- Auto Generation – Hauliers can have multiple Rate Cards which are classified based on product type, such as bulk, bag, mill, and so on. The module can generate an invoice on the haulier’s behalf and automatically apply the correct rate to haulage, making a previously complex and manual process much easier and quicker.
- Increased Accuracy – The module delegates responsibility for invoice verification to the haulier, which speeds up the process and improves accuracy.
- Traceability – Modification of defaulted rates are audit logged, ensuring full traceability.
- Advance Notification – Automatically emails pending invoice details to haulier prior to invoice run, which reduces errors and speeds up payment and approval process.
CORE Formula Storage & Cost Sets
The CORE Formula Storage module gives you complete visibility, ensuring the best formulation quality while also optimising costs. This module provides you with the necessary information to increase productivity and reduce costs, thanks to an intuitive and customisable dashboard that allows you to transfer formula codes, recalculate nutrients, and identify formulation issues in advance.
The CORE Cost Sets function allows you to define specific time periods for when costings should be applied, as well as a default season for retail and raw material products. Within the function, a summary of all existing costs can be viewed and transferred.
Why CORE Formula Storage and Cost Sets?
- Full Visibility – Formula storage allows you to import new/updated formulations and view current & historical formulations. This facilitates improved decision making as it allows you to store and analyse your recipe formulations to determine the optimal recipe and cost mix.
- Configurable – System can be configured to meet your future business requirements.
- Productivity and Cost Control – Provides you with essential data across your feed processes, ensuring increased productivity and reduced costs.
- Forecasting – An easy-to-use model that provides suggestions and allows you to enter potential scenarios to determine the impact of changing formulas/raw materials. A very useful tool in a market where ingredient prices and raw material availability can fluctuate rapidly.
- Data Driven Decision Making – Allows you to calculate accurate selling prices that include raw material costs, direct and indirect overheads, and margins.
CORE Order Prediction
The COREmill Order Prediction module displays full details of each customer’s last three orders and calculates when the next potential order will be placed. This assists businesses in identifying potential orders in a specific area to optimise truck loads to that area, as well as identifying lost customers.
Why CORE Order Prediction?
- Customer Ordering Forecasting – An easy-to-use model that uses historic sales data to predict what customers are due to order and when, allowing sales representatives to keep a step ahead of their customer requirements, ensuring repeat business.
- Optimise Stock Levels – Allows you to forecast customer orders and ensure stock levels are always optimised.
- Sales Data – The system can be utilised to identify customer buying patterns and opportunities for further sales. Sales reps can have more informed conversations with customers and can access this information when out and about.
- Ease of Use – The Order Prediction module is easy to use and an excellent addition to a proactive business, thanks to its secure login, intuitive navigation, graphics, and online help.
CORE Grain Intake & Payments
The CORE Grain Intake & Payments module seamlessly manages all requirements for grain intake and payments. From recording load dockets and test results to load valuation and grower payments. In addition, it can manage grower contracts over the course of a season, alongside managing the option to provide end of season loyalty payments to growers.
Why CORE Grain Intake and Payments?
- Industry Specific – designed specifically for grain traders, CORE Grain and Payments is a one stop shop for all your grain processing needs, from grain inventory, sales contracting and grower payments, our software has you covered.
- Integrated System – our modules are designed to fully complement each other, providing a complete solution for your entire grain operation.
- Full Stock Control – Access real-time stock data such as location, grade, level etc., and gain full visibility and control of your stock levels. CORE Grain also manages full batch control which ensures full compliance and traceability through the intake, production, and sales process.
- Ease of Use – The module is easy to use and an excellent addition to a proactive business, thanks to its secure login, intuitive navigation, graphics, and online help.
- Contract Management – Extensive contract management facilities allow for the creation and monitoring of grower contracts including individual load valuation and over supply management as well as flexible and special pricing facilities.
- Data Analysis – Field advisors/reps can also use the system remotely to view customer data, which can be utilised to give grower customers valuable feedback, facilitating more informed decision making for future growth opportunities.
COREmill Product Brochure
Our Industry Specialists
Customer collaboration is fundamental to how we operate. We collaborate with you from the start, and our industry specialists’ expertise remains unmatched by other providers. Our teams are experts in their field and they work closely with you to ensure they have a fully rounded understanding of your business, your goals, and how our solutions fit into that. We are able to create powerful and impactful products that make a real difference thanks to our deep understanding of the industries in which we operate.
I’ve worked with CORE Tech for 33 years, covering areas such as POS and product and design development. The excitement of seeing a CORE module or solution going live in a client’s site will never grow old! The COREmill solution is designed, built and implemented to add value to all levels in a mill operation. From purchasing through to production, sales and full financials the system seamlessly offers a wide-ranging solution which greatly increases efficiencies and helps ensure strong profit margins. Feedback across our customer base has proven to us that CORE is the leading solution in Agri milling.
What Our Customers Say
Jim McCannStrathroy Dairy Limited
The transition to CORE Tech was seamless. Automating our milk management process has brought so many benefits to our organisation including freeing up staff time and reducing costs. COREmilk is an essential tool in our day-to-day operations but also allows us to extract valuable data to assist with strategic decision making.
Eamon DuignanLakeland Dairies
CORETech are always on hand to offer support and industry knowledge and have proved to be more than just a software provider, they are like another department in our organisation!
Hugh HollandBarryroe Co-operative Limited
With the MilkedIn App, Farmers get a notification within less than 24 hours. Suppliers now have an abundance of information to avail of in a very sleek user-friendly app. The power to analyse and compare data is immense in regard to quality and supply. The Milkedin App is an indispensable tool to all farmers in Barryroe Co Op.
Anthony CarollPeter Curran Electric
COREretail, and in particular the Specials Module, ensures that every non stocked item we purchase is either invoiced to a customer or prepayment has been received. This is vital where specials sales are 25% of our business. Additionally, we can see at a glance the status of any item as it routes through the system.
Jim KennedyM.D. O’Shea & Sons
The CORE Automated AP solution has enabled us to increase operational efficiency and lower costs. Staff can be redeployed to value-added tasks elsewhere in the office. In partnership with Convergent and CORE we have, for some of our supplier invoices, a fully automated system whereby invoices are received electronically and processed to the point of payment without any manual/staff intervention.
Maryanne QuigleyWallaces Home Value Hardware
CORE Specials has become a function that we find hugely beneficial. It’s clarity has allowed us save time when tracking customers special orders and has made our process for specials so much more efficient and accurate, for both us and our customers.
Pat AhernT&A Building Supplies
Since partnering with CORE in 2009 our business has not looked back, CORE has allowed us to redefine our internal processes and has driven us to a new level of efficiency.
John KennedyBrett Brothers Limited
We have moved from a situation where all orders were passed from the rep to the office on a phone call, or customers calling directly, to having over 70% of our feed orders being entered through the Sales Order App. It has made us more efficient and accurate in our order taking operation.
Michael O'DriscollBandon Co-Op
We have recently completed stock takes across our branch network using the CORE Stock mobile App with Bluetooth barcode scanners. Feedback from our staff was very positive and I would be happy to recommend this to others.
Our goals were to improve customer service, be efficient and generate cost savings – CORE Tech has delivered on all fronts.
Mark O’DonovanPurchasing Manager Barryroe Co-op.
I would never have had the capacity for the extra duties I undertook after some key staff retired had it not been for the CORE Data Analytics Tool, and the time savings this has afforded me.
COREretail allows our customers check availability of products and reserve it for collection from their mobile phone, any time, any place.
Speaking with a member of our team can best determine how we can assist your company. Get in touch to find out more!
"*" indicates required fields