CORE Mill – COST SETS
Apply specific costs by season and product.
The Cost Sets function can establish specific periods for when costings should apply and a default season set against retail and raw material products.
A summary of all existing costs can be viewed and transferred within the function.
- Product costs built from elements including raw material costs, direct and indirect overheads and margins
- Information within a product cost set relates to a specific period
- Copy current costs to a new cost set for a new period and update to reflect the new period
- Calculate accurate selling prices with raw material costs, direct and indirect overheads and margins built-in
- Maintain multiple cost sets across periods to factor in changes in raw materials and overheads for greater accuracy in selling price