CORE Mill – COST SETS
Apply specific costs by season and product
The Cost Sets function can establish specific periods for when the costings should apply and a default season set against retail and raw material products.
A summary of all existing costs can be viewed and transferred within the function.
- Product costs built from elements including raw material costs, direct and indirect overheads and margins
- Information within a Product Cost Set relates to a specific period
- Copy current costs to a new cost set for a new period and update to reflect the new period
- Calculate accurate selling prices with raw material costs, direct and indirect overheads and margins built-in
- Maintain multiple cost sets across periods to factor in changes in raw materials and overheads for greater accuracy in selling price
OUR MILL INDUSTRY EXPERTS
At CORE Tech we partner with our customers to solve problems, create efficiencies and enable customers to grow